Saturday 16 February 2013

Wedding Plans

I thought I would bring you up to speed with where I am at with wedding planning, in order to make the rest of my blog posts easy to follow.

The venue- Booked!
The Date- 17th November 2014 -SAVE IT!!

The venue I have booked is part of a package which includes:
50 day guests plus three course wedding breakfast, drinks
An additional 30 evening guests plus buffet for 80 guests
Room dresser and soft furnishings
Wedding car (We are arranging our own)
Photographer
Videographer
Wedding Singer
DJ

What I need to do:
Arrange alternative transport (I want a modern car or maybe horses!)
Rings
Flowers
Wedding dress, shoes and accessories
Bridesmaid dress, shoes and accessories
Suits for Groom and Groomsmen
Give notice of marriage (Too early for this yet)
Favours
Cake 
Colour scheme
Stationary

....Much more to do that I originally thought!!  I bet I'm missing something as well, am I???

I am totally in love with this wedding dress, a beautiful piece by Monique Lhuillier, I don't mind putting this on here and it being seen by G as there is no chance that this is affordable, but its nice to keep looking at ....MEW!
Image from: Monique Lhuillier

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment