Friday 15 February 2013

Lunch

This afternoon I went for a fab lunch at Vincent Hotel in Southport, Ive been here numerous times, both to eat and to their sleek bar.  Today was the first time I have been here since I got engaged in one of their gorgeous hotel rooms in July 2012!
I had my trusty lunch time favourite,  chicken club sandwich followed by sticky toffee pudding, all accompanied by a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc.  The service in there is fantastic and efficient, I have never had a bad experience and highly doubt I ever will.  
Image from: Expedia.
At lunch time their V Cafe is bright and airy and in the evening it has low lighting (enough light to easily read the menu) and very relaxing!  I would recommend it to anyone!!
Image from: Expedia.
I then went to a local bridal shop window, as my Auntie wanted to show me a bridesmaid dress she had seen on the way to meeting me at the Vincent, but it had gone!!!!  Never mind ......great excuse to go inside!!  I saw the bridesmaid dress which was lovely but I also saw a BEAUTIFUL wedding dress I had seen in the window a few months 
earlier, I took the opportunity to ask the price and her reply was music to my ears.  The lovely lady urged me to book an appointment to try dresses on, even though my wedding isn't until November 2014, an appointment will be getting made ASAP, I'm SO excited to try on my first wedding dress!!

This got me in the mood to buy more wedding magazines, I purchased 'You & Your Wedding' for the first time, and 'Bride', not yo be confused with Conde Nast's 'Brides'.  This is specific to Cheshire and Lancashire brides which is fab as many countrywide mags don't feature much from this area, main focus being on the South for little bits and bobs.
So, im now on the couch with a cup of tea, my magazines, Come Dine With Me on the television, waiting for G to get home from work with a tingling excitement about the fact it is acceptable to try dresses at this stage !!

No comments:

Post a Comment