Friday 15 February 2013

Welcome

Hello there!!  Welcome to my new blog, Bubble's Abode!!

I thought this would be a great time to start an online memoir with all the different things going on in my life, I am currently a third year university student due to finish in September, I am engaged and planning a wedding, so stick around for mood boards galore!

In the next few weeks I am moving home from town centre, listed, modern apartment to three bedroomed semi-detached in a suburban village, and extremely excited to get moved in!!

I love food, cooking and baking, so watch out for recipes and food pictures as well as kitchenware, gadget and restaurant reviews!  

I enjoy reading and my Kindle, meaning there will be occasional book reviews!! 

As well was general interiors, food products, HOLIDAY reviews (Oh yes!!  My favourite thing, looking at, planning and going on holiday, when life and budget allows!!)

And just everything life throws at you!!

To end this post I will introduce you to my three babies ...No, not tiny humans.... the furry kind...


Dora, my 7 month old kitten
Charlie, my second 7 month old kitten, Dora's Brother

And last but not least, Lily, my Rabbit
She is around five years old now, a birthday present  from my Fiancee which I will refer to on this blog as 'G' 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment