Monday 13 May 2013

Glossybox

I have been wishing to subscribe to Glossybox -Link for a long time now, but I have been needing some spare cash (which I still don't really have, but bought anyway).  It is very similar to a Graze box but for beauty products, you can pay monthly or buy one off boxes, three months at a time, six or 12 months at a time.

I have bought three months to begin with, see how it goes, if I like it, which I know I will, I will continue with it.  By doing this, it have also saved me £3 compared to buying each month.  What girl wouldn't love a box of five mini beauty treats every month???

The boxes are £10 a month plus P+P, so if you aren't impressed with the products you are receiving, it is a little pricy, though when you sign up you complete a 22 question beauty profile in order to tailor your box for your needs, though I am having a little issue at the moment with this as I can only get as far as question 7, which is not giving me any options to click and I cant even just bypass the question until I've answered it so the powers that be have been contacted, we shall have to see what happens!

So stay tuned, I will let you know what I get in my box and if I ever get to fill in my profile, or will I get a box full of random stuff??

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment