Tuesday 21 May 2013

Graze box #2

So this is just going to be a quick run down of what I received in Graze box number two, what I liked and what I didn't like so much.

I decided to give up taking pictures of each individual item as this stops me from snacking on these on the go.

So I received:

  1. Green Olives with Harrisa- I loved these ...ermmmm Olives hello, though I actually preferred the basil and garlic ones I received in last weeks box, don't get me wrong I would order these again but I definitely have preference!
  2. Tomato Dippinetti- Slow cooked cherry tomato relish with rosemary grissinetti, again I liked these but there are other dipping snacks on the list that I am more excited to try, I am hoping I will get one in my next box, I didn't get any dippers in the box I got on Friday.
  3. Herby Bread Basket- Mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers.  I liked these though they were quite dry, I am glad I had a drink to hand afterwards as they left a bit of a funny taste in my mouth.  I thought the mini basil breadsticks were the best!
  4. Finally, Pina Colada- pineapple, coconut flakes and mango, these were odd, as they are dried they were a bit cardboard/ chewy if that is even possible, and didn't taste of anything for a little while but then they become quite juicy, I didn't like nor dislike this product!
So as you can see I most definitely preferred box one over box two.  Stay tuned for box three as I haven't  fully munched my way through it yet.  Also there is an item in there I was excited the eventually receive and I am hoping it isn't going to disappoint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment