Saturday 18 May 2013

Glossybox May 2013

GOOD MORNING BEAUTY LOVERS!!!  I was awoken to to sound of my doorbell at 9.30am this morning, knowing it was my FIRST EVER Glossybox I was out of bed like a shot ....It took me a good few minute to open the door though as we have Fort Knox'ed it, I was worried she would leave, but she didn't, yay!!

For anywho who subscribes to this fab box, I know I am a bit late to the party with this, as the usual subscribers got theirs ages ago, though I only signed up for May's box after everyone had received theirs, so I have had plenty of time to snoop around and see what everyone got in theirs this time, but I'm not doing that again, its going to be a secret from now on!!
With this being my first box, I was going to photograph as I open it but I was just too excited, so I've peeked and then took pics, sorry!
So on to the box, I think I joined at a good time, to get in on their 2nd birthday, there has been quite a bit of negativity surrounding this box within the beauty world I have noticed, but I am quite happy with what I received....

  1. Caudalie Divine Oil
  2. L'Occitane En Provence Angelica Hydration Cream
  3. Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime & Create Mixing Medium
  4. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara
  5. Headline Colours Poolside Party Nail Polish in Twisted Silk
  6. Glossybox Nail Files
Maybe I just havent been around long enough yet to understand the issues here?  I am super happy with the Caudalie oil, a brand I have been wanting to try for a long time, but never seen it on the shelves.  I have read and heard so so much hype about this brand so I am excited to try this oil all rounder for hair, face and body.

L'Occitane, I have used some of their products before, which I have loved, this sample is not one of them so I am happy with this and looking forward to trying that.  Beautiful Movements Prime and Create Mixing Medium, looks an interesting one, created my PussyCat Doll Kimberly Wyatt, you can use this as a primer, or mix it with blush and eye shadow etc, a lot you can do with that!

Jelly Pong Pong, another brand I would have tried before, should I have actually seen it around, I haven't, so a nice full-size mascara for me to use here and a fullsize nail polish by Headline Colours, I love the shade, really spring/ summery whilst being subtle too.

And of course, in honour of Glossybox's 2nd birthday, a matchbook of 20 nail fails, awesome for my handbag!!

Overall I am really happy with this box and I hope things can only get better as I await June!!


P.S. I just LOVEEE this pink ribbon/ party paper combo.  SUPER CUTE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment