Sunday 28 April 2013

The move has finally happened....

So we are finally in our new house and the keys to our apartment given back to the estate agents.  Though at the moment, it feels a little like camping with an unfinished kitchen and bathroom, though by the end of tomorrow (28/04/12) they should both be very close to being finished and I'm very excited about this!!  We have been using my future in-laws bathroom for the last week, as they only live around the corner luckily!!

Apologies that this is my first post in a while, between university work, moving house and other stuff, I just haven't had chance, though, hopefully, you will be seeing a lot more of me soon in the coming weeks!!

Im excited to get in to my new kitchen to cook, bake and share recipes with you all!

Yesterday we got some new curtains for the lounge after a heated debate with the H2B in the middle of Dunelm Mill (Oops!! Note: a scene was not created in the middle of the store haha!) we finally decided on a colour (I have attached a taster picture of them below) which I love!!  Luckily the kitties have not taken a liking to them ......yet!! *Touches wood*  Im not at home at the moment but ill be sure to take a picture and share my super cute tie back holders on my next post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment