Tuesday 14 May 2013

Today...

I thought I would drop you a quick line on what im doing today, which isnt a lot, I feel like ive spent most the day washing up the dishes every two minutes!!  Not to mention the washing machine been on constantly today!

I am using my new slow cooker for the first time!  Making chicken curry with it and I a hoping it is going to be a success, this form of cooking can be a god send to most and I am hoping it will be for me too, I have been wanting one for long enough!!

I have also made some white chocolate chip cookies, nothing fancy, just Betty Crocker (the most amazing cheat!)  only took 30 minutes in total and of course I messed one up taking it off the tray, so obviously I had to eat it, and very nice it was too!!

The Chicken curry will be eaten after a trip to Ikea, one of my fave places haha, for a new table to use as a dressing table.  I have a dressing room in the new house in the form of the front box room, which I will show you when it is complete!  It currently has clothes and shoes all over the place!  (Still mid-house move!)

See you soon :) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment